70% of AdAge.com voters are concerned about the ultimate impact of video on demand on the TV advertising business. The remaining 30% are not worried that the growing popularity of VOD will dent the industry.

What David, Chief Creative Officer, of The Next Wave had to say…

“My only concern is that VOD won’t get here fast enough. It is the only savior for the TV advertising. Once viewers demand their own show, we’ll be able to hone our target audiences and gladly pay on Tuesday for the exact eyeballs we get today.”

Video On Demand
Click Here To View The Article